I posted a blog this time last week about my hair secrets and within that post I mentioned a styling technique that I use which leaves my hair bouncy and wavy. I discovered this trick by mistake over a year ago when I quickly tied my hair up before a gym class and now I’m hooked! It does not involve heat and all you need is freshly washed hair and an Invisi bobble!
Invisi bobbles are available to buy from Boots, Superdrug and Topshop or directly from the online shop – www.invisibobble.com
I have filmed a tutorial which you can watch here on my – Instagram
Step by step:
- Wash your hair and rough dry it so that it is completely dry
- Brush through any tangles
- Follow the tutorial using an Invisi bobble – I have tried this with a normal hairband and it does not work half as well
- Leave your hair tied up for at least 1 hour – leaving the bobble in overnight is best!
- Once you have removed the bobble, try not to brush or run your fingers through your hair as this will weaken the wave
I hope this works as well for you as it does for me but I imagine it will vary depending on hair type!
I would love to know how you get on so please leave me a reply below