Other than the about me page on here, there is not anything strictly personal about me so I thought I would share some different facts so you can get to know me a bit better!
- I was taught to sing by Katherine Jenkins – I’m a pro at shower ballads but wouldn’t dear share my vocal skills in any other capacity as I sound identical to a cat being strangled
- I am terrified of being chased up the stairs, and I have absolutely no doubt that is because my mum has always chased me up the stairs with the sucker from the hoover.. what a woman!
- My aunt wanted me to be called Sigourney – thank god my parents had other ideas! Sorry to any Siggys reading this!
- I am HR CIPD certified – Somewhere in there I have a few brain cells rattling around
- I got engaged at 22, married at 23, fell pregnant at 24 and had Isla at 25 – I am a massive fan of taking things slow…
- I caught my eyebrow alight on my 1st birthday cake – swaggy!
- I am the youngest of 3 children… and also the coolest. I have a brother and sister who also have children – 4 boys between them.
- I have never been drunk, I kid you not!
- I never watch movies and will do anything to escape a trip to the cinema, B O R I N G!
- Public speaking is a hell no, it gives me the sweats and shakes and to be perfectly honest I would rather run a marathon (I can’t run to save my life!)
- At bed time I watch makeup tutorials to send me off to sleep
- I love making lists, they are life. There is no better feeling than ticking off a to do list!
- I can’t bear loud eaters or anyone that slurps when they drink – James eating a peanut butter bagel is enough to send me into a melt down
- I was bald until I was 2 – looking at the length of my hair now that might be hard to believe but trust me this hair took its time!
- I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner – buy me weetabix fruit and nut minis and we will be friends for a long long time!
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better!
Lots of love